Selasa, 01 Maret 2011

March Fav Colour

Assalamu'alaikum All..
February is over, n start for new march!
I have question, what do you fav colour in march?i give u three options...

Blue *honestly i take this picture same time with my last post at February :P, look at i wear headset again!

Yellow, mellow hellow meow wow..hehe

Pink, lovely colour?

Okay, which your fav color?
Dont have opinion coz ur fav color does not exist? Okay i have other question... 
Guess what my fav color???
Hehe

Wassalam.
:)

9 komentar:

  1. nice colour blend dear ^^

    BalasHapus
  2. Ada orang Lombok pinter ngeblog saya ikut senanng teruskan fashionnya

    BalasHapus
  3. i guess u are a pink lover? ;)

    BalasHapus
  4. @poe:thx dear :)

    @Qiqi:aku juga sukaaaa :D

    @mawardi:mkasi semangatnya ^^

    @ween::hahaha u right!

    BalasHapus
  5. thanks for your comment on my blog. and nice outlook! ^^

    BalasHapus
  6. Hi, lovely! mind to visit and follow me?
    I've follow you back then =)

    http://pramuditapuspitatemi.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  7. @saffanah:thx dear for visit my blog

    @catherine:thx dear

    @pramudita:okay ^^

    BalasHapus

I Love Comment
xoxo

maya..^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...